5 Facts About Cannabis That You Should Know About
The marijuana movement is getting better results every day and we are now seeing more countries looking to legalize this herb. Thanks to some recent recommendations by the World Nations, it is very likely that cannabis will be accepted once more all over the world.
Today, we want to share 5 facts about marijuana that you should really know of. These are important facts and they are also some interesting trivia. So keep on reading and find out about five things about marijuana that you probably did not know about.
5 Facts About Cannabis
- There are some 19th century reports, which claim that marijuana was being recommended to everyone, instead of drinking alcohol.
- The State of Washington, has collected more than million in cannabis related taxes, since this herb was regulated in this state. The State of Colorado, has also benefited by collection more than $53 million in tax revenue related to marijuana.
- The cannabis industry in the United States, has recently been valued at more than $3.5 billion, which means that this is one of the most important industries in the country.
- Growing cannabis, requires a lot of things and according to some reports, the marijuana that is grown in the State of California, spends a lot more water during its growing season, than what the entire city of San Francisco spends in a year.
- You can get involved in the marijuana industry, without actually growing any cannabis plants or without selling any marijuana buds. You can do this by investing in medical marijuana companies or by investing in cannabis related crypto currencies, like Cannabiscoin and Potcoin.
As you can see, marijuana is definitely here to stay and 2016 will be an amazing year for the cannabis industry. Please remember to share and like this blog post, so that more people can read about these 5 facts about marijuana and promote the full legalization of this herb worldwide.