Effects Of Coffee, Wine & Marijuana
These three substances are present in the lives of many people around the world and they do affect both work and leisure time. But how do these substances really affect our bodies? Well, a recent study by Wine Folly, identifies how our bodies react when we consume one or some of these substances.
According to Wine Folly:
- A coffee drinker explains things profoundly.
- A wine drinker worries about the importance of health and living a long life.
- A cannabis user enjoys feeling happy on a regular basis.
Wine Folly's study also states that:
- Coffee allows us to have things more or less under control. It also creates a vital impulse.
- Wine enhances our creativity, which seems to flow from nowhere.
- Marijuana makes our vision wider and we tend to see farther or more into things, than we usually do.
- Coffee is a substance that helps to prevent sleep or helps us to stay awake. Its effect can last around six hours.
- Wine stimulates a part of our brain, which Wine Folly calls "the primitive brain" and it affects our corporal conducts, our sense of fear and our desire for sex. Its effect can last up to an hour per cup or glass.
- Cannabis affects all of the neurotransmitters in our brains. This creates a positive and relaxing feeling. Consuming too much marijuana may affect our nerves and could cause a little paranoia. Cannabis can last up to 36 hours in our bodies, after we have smoked it.
Please remember to share and like this article, so that more people an know more about what these substances can do to our bodies. You should also check out Zip420 Club, an online cannabis club.